Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Sharkey Zodiac

I have to admit I haven't loved everything that my friend Sharkey has been writing for Vice magazine thusfar. His sneering, bitter-record-store-clerk tone can be too much, especially if you know him for the sweet, Crimpshrine-loving boy he once was. That being said, some of it is great, like the interview he did with his dad the air-traffic controller, and these horoscopes he wrote for Vice Australia, which are so very funny that they made me say "LOL!" out loud. Here's a taste:

CANCER June 21 - July 22: You will simply and certainly beat the living shit out of your wife and kids because you’re Italian.


BTW, Sharkey's band Clockcleaner are having their last show in April, but if you want to attend you have to apply for 2 of the 120 available tickets in writing. I'm serious. Go Shark!

No comments:

Post a Comment