Friday, November 20, 2009

New mix- Feels So Good to be Back

So Good to be Back Nov 09 by White Animal

New Mix recorded live.
I'm on my UK shit here- I made like I was auditioning for a opening slot at a dodgy club below a chip shop run by Afghanis.

Beyonce- Sweet Dreams (2-step edit)
Kesha- Tic Toc (Untold Dub)
Florence and the Machine- Raise it Up (Switch Remix)
R Kelly- Number One (So Shifty UK Funky remix)
Jack Penate- Today's Tonight (TLBG remix)
Kid Sister- Right Hand Hi (Kingdom Remix)
DJ POLstyle- Fearless Vampire Killers (DJ Donna Summer Remix)
Little Boots- Earthquake (Club Remix)
B.E.P.- Meet me Halfway (Richard Vission remix)
David Guetta feat. Akon- Sexy Bitch
MIke Posner- Cooler than Me (Gigamesh remix)
Micheal Jackson- You are not Alone/Bag Raiders- Shooting Stars (Viking and CJ Milli blend)

No comments:

Post a Comment